Monday, December 6, 2010

Last winter when I traveled to Austria with my family, I had experience of the snow for the first time. My trip started from Dubai airport when suddenly I met one of the Netherlands national football team. He was sitting in the coffee shop with his friend; I spoke to him and he was a nice guy. Then we headed to the airplane and it took us six hours to reach our destination. We reached the main airport of Austria and took another local airplane to Salzburg. We reached the hotel around afternoon and took some rest. Then we went downtown and walked around. It was a very nice walk because, there were no cars, only people. It was amazing that most of the buildings were very old, since the 15th century. We went back to the hotel and slept until the next day. The next day we woke up, had our breakfast and went to see some of the attractions of the city. The first place was Mozart’s house, one of the most famous composers in the world. When we were leaving the place it was very loud and noisy outside and suddenly we saw people of the city arranging their houses for the celebration of New Year’s Eve. Some of the city people were preparing a big area for the night celebration. After a long day we went back to the hotel and had our dinner. Few hours later people started the fireworks; it was a nice long evening. The next morning I woke up and opened the window and the city was covered with snow; that was my first time.
Traveling is very good for changing the routine life style and you learn from other cultures.

291words

No comments:

Post a Comment